Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am Lucky to have such a great fishing partner.

My daughter Isabell loves to fish. She has been fishing with me since the age of 4 and is now 13. Boy they grow up fast Bella is fearless and will fish anywhere anytime. I remember a day on the Beartrap it was blowing a steady 25mph and cold I asked Bella if she wanted to leave and go warm up. Her response to me was Dad we are not going anywhere we are catching fish. She always has a great attitude no matter what the situation. Isabell will fish any way but her favorite is Fly Fishing she has been to the Fly Shops kids camp twice and can through a great loop. She makes here Daddy very proud. Here are a few pictures of my fishing partner.



P4280157
3-8-9 007
FISH_ON_DAD_
She is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. She is your best partner for fishing~ I must agree too!
    Where's those pics of you and her?

    ReplyDelete