Friday, February 11, 2011

Not a fishing trip but managed a few hours on the River.

I just got back from a trip with my wife Kelli to Leavenworth. We stayed in a Worldmark condo on enchanted park about a mile south of town. We had a great time with amazing weather and it was just the two of us and that was long overdue. We had two awesome breakfasts at  CafĂ© Verona. It was a trip to relax and have some great one on one time. Leavenworth has great shops and a great Bavarian theme and we thoroughly enjoy the experience. I did manage to get a few hours of fishing in on the Wenatchee River. I only had one tug and no fish to hand but I did get low holed and got to watch a guy land a 30’ Native Steelhead. I wanted to buy a pair of lederhosen but Kelli said she wouldn’t be seen with me if I got them.
IMG_1903
Wenatchee River
IMG_1905
View from our Condo
It was a great time and it was great to spend it with my wife and best friend Kelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment